~ up to now
Listed on KOSDAQ
Expanded MEMS and PCB development and manufacturing facilities
04. TSE, Selected as one of the WORLD CLASS 300 Enterprises hosted by the Small and Medium Business Administration(SMBA)
11. Interface Board, selected as a world-class product (Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy, hosted by KOTRA)
2016.03. Received a commendation from the Fair Trade Commission(FTC)
04. Established TSE WORKS, a subsidiary in the U.S.
06. Expanded MEMS Fab. facilities
2015.04. Incorporated affiliates of Woori Micron INC.
2014.03. Celebrated the 20th anniversary of TSE
2013.09. Started to supply Probe Card to overseas markets
Developed the new concept LED ‘TPS7’ which made TSE rank first with the largest share in the Korean LED testing equipment market.
Secured superior competitiveness by manufacturing PCB and Pogo Pin manufacturing facilities which are core parts of semiconductor inspection equipment
Developed TOB (Tester Interface Board)
2012.01. Expanded the ‘Pogo Pin’ production’ line
07. Selected as one of ‘Korea’s venture firms with sales exceeding 100 million dollars in 2012 ‘Co-hosted by the Small and Medium Business Administration(SMBA) and the Korea Venture Business Association (KOVA)
01. Listed on KOSDAQ
Acquired ‘TigerElec’, a PCB manufacturing company specializing in semiconductors
03. Expanded the ‘MEMS Probe Card’ production facility
12. Reached ₩100 billion in sales
2010.11. Established the Employee Stock Ownership Association
Developed the world’s first One Touch down Probe Card
succeeded in the localization of LED testing equipment.
Awarded the $10 Million Export Tower
2009.03. Celebrated the 15th anniversary of TSE / Won a commendation presented by the Minister of Knowledge Economy) on the Commerce Day
09. Shipped 100 ‘P7000’ units, LED test equipment / Incorporated into ARTS affiliates / Selected as the best company contributed to Rural Community Development.
2008.04. Incorporated into affiliates of Megatouch Co., Ltd.
05. LDT Inc. , a subsidiary, listed on KOSDAQ
06. Won the prize at the SWTW Most Inspirational
10. Held the “Hanmaeum” Sports Day for all TSE affiliates
12. TSE ONC Partnership Agreement
2007.04. Signed an industry-university cooperation agreement with Korea University of Technology and Education / Incorporated into affiliates of GMTEST Co., Ltd.
07. Signed an industry-university cooperation agreement with Korea Women’s Polytechnic
10. Completed the 3rd plant, Completed MEMS Fab. (4th Cheonan Industrial Complex) / Won an award in regional economic development at the Best Hanbit Award hosted by Daejeon MBC
11. Awarded the $50 Million Export Tower
12. Won the gold award for the 3rd plant at the Cheonan Architectural Award
2006.07. Selected as an Inno-Biz SME
09. Constructed the 3rd plant
10. Trained all TSE employees overseas
11. Awarded the $30 Million Export Tower and received the Bronze Tower Order of Industrial Service Merit on the 43rd Trade Day
12. Won the grand prize at the Convention of Chungnam venturers / Won the grand prize in business management at the 14th Best Northern Chungnam Commerce Award. / Reached ₩88 billion in sales
2005.03. Extended the 2nd plant
05. Won the grand prize at the 11th Convention of Chungcheongnam-do Businessmen
11. Awarded the $10 Million Export Tower (on the 41st Trade Day)
12. Won a commendation in technology presented by the Minister of Commerce, Industry and Energy at the 14th Best SME Award
Overcome the IMF crisis by boldly and aggressively entering overseas markets.
As a result, TSE created the foundation for overseas market entry so that it gained a foothold for rapid growth.
04. Opened a Chinese agency, EMD China
11. Won the grand prize at the 1st Convention of Cheonan Businessmen
2002.11. Constructed the 2nd plant
12. Reached ₩25 billion in sales
2001.02. Established the industrial R&D center
03. Won a commendation presented by the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and Economy on the 35th Taxpayers’ Day / Won a commendation presented by the Minister of Commerce, Industry and Energy(MOTIE) on the 28th Commerce Day / Signed a joint technical development agreement with Korea University of Technology Education
08. Opened the US agency
10. Opened the Central Europe agency, ELECTORON-MEC s.r.l.
12. Opened the Northern Europe agency, Advanced Production Technology(APT) / Declared the revised CI
2000.04. Certified as a venture business by Small & Medium Business Administration(SMBA)
10. Extended the 1st plant
11. Won the Industrial Service Medal, and Awarded the $5 Million Export Tower
12. Reached ₩19.7 billion in sales
1999.04. Certified to the ISO9001 Quality Management System
07. Opened the Southeast Asia agency, ZEN VOCE TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD.
1998.03. Started exporting, opened the Taiwan agency, TRUTECK CORP.
Started business by succeeding in the localization of Test Interface Board, a semiconductor testing device
1996.03. Selected as a technology-intensive SME by the Chungnam Provincial Government.
06. Declared CI
12. Moved to the 1st plant(134, Gunseo-ri, Jiksan-eup, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea) / Selected as a technology-intensive SME by the Chungnam Provincial Government / Achieved sales of 2.6 billion won (3 years since its establishment)
1995.09. Incorporated as TSE Co., Ltd.
03. Established TSE / Succeeded in the localization of Test Interface Board, a semiconductor testing device